The U.K. trailer for Rise of the Planet of the Apes has just been released, and when we looked at the British and American versions side by side, we were struck by the differences between the two. The U.K. trailer looks like something we’d want to watch. The U.S. one … not so much.Read More
Month: June 2011
When Kiely Cronin visits San Francisco, his cell phone drops his calls…on a good day. On a bad day, however, his device doesn’t work at all. “If I’m in a large crowd, I can’t even place a phone call.”
Sci-fi movies and TV are FILLED with lies—and we don’t just mean the ones that Kirk told to get some of those green-skinned women into bed. No, we mean the kind of lies with devastating results and entire worlds at stake. (Sci-fi is epic that way.) Here are some of the biggest whoppers told on-screen, plus a few more subtle ones.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1287)
- Topics (114)
- China lost control of its space station and now it’s falling back to Earth
- The CW just made it dead simple to cut the cord and watch their shows, no login required
- David Harbour talks Stranger Things Season 2 and the fate of Eleven
- 4 set photos give us a glimpse of Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One
- William Shatner got a life. It’s a life filled with Star Trek.