As you can see from the above link, William Hartnell’s outfit is a bit costume-y and doesn’t read as streetwear. But I like that Doctor Who cosplayers can buy the individual pieces in a thrift store…or even a regular clothes store, depending on what it is.
About The Author
I'm a freelance writer. I live in New York City with my husband, our books, and his coffee machine.
December 19, 2011
October 7, 2011
October 18, 2016
July 27, 2011
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1797)
- Topics (114)
- Stuff We Love: Game of Thrones gloves let you know winter is coming, but only when it’s cold
- New A Wrinkle in Time poster draws us into its folds
- Image of the day: Shazam! director Instagrams first poster. Sort of
- Rumor of the Day: Jake Gyllenhaal may replace Ben Affleck as Batman
- Frank Grillo and Mel Gibson up for blood-soaked time loop flick Boss Level