Month: October 2011
Horror movies can be damned horrific, what with all the entrails and the screaming. Sometimes we need a good laugh to take the edge off. That’s where humorous horror movies come in.
Blood, gore and suspense are awesome. But after watching these movies, we’ve decided that we like our horror best when it’s laugh-out-loud funny. It’s as if humor and horror are better together than they are apart. Kind of like chocolate and peanut butter.
Oct 17, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
Just spent four hours making this 😀
Every girl’s dream is to have a guy call her at 3 am just to say “hey, i just wanted to tell you that I am outside your window with the TARDIS and we need to go stop the Daleks from taking over the world again. What are you still doing in bed? Allons-y!”
Oct 7, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
According to MSNBC, he got his black mock turtlenecks at St. Croix Collection. They’re not cheap, but Steve wore them almost daily.
I’m not wearing a turtleneck today, but I am writing this on a Macintosh.
Thanks for everything, Steve.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1288)
- Topics (114)
- 10 Star Trek board games you should beam to your gaming shelf
- China lost control of its space station and now it’s falling back to Earth
- The CW just made it dead simple to cut the cord and watch their shows, no login required
- David Harbour talks Stranger Things Season 2 and the fate of Eleven
- 4 set photos give us a glimpse of Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One