If German magazine Zeit and my mediocre German (with help from Google Translate) is correct, former Beatle, Sir Paul McCartney, is currently writing the soundtrack for a video game.Read More
Month: January 2012
The comedy team of Monty Python–which gave the world five years of BBC television as well as five movies–is reuniting for a new film. Their newest creation will be a science fiction film. The Pythons will be playing aliens who grant wishes to humans, just to see what happens.
Presented without comment.
Dr. Yoram Bauman is an environmental economist at the University of Washington who has an unusual second career: stand-up comedian. Calling himself “the world’s first stand-up economist,” Bauman spends his spare time performing in comedy clubs, such as Carolines on Broadway, as well as more scholarly venues, such as the American Economic Association. He also authored The Cartoon Introduction to Economics.
If you’ve been to the Rose Center for Earth and Space, a.k.a. the Planetarium in New York City’s American Museum of Natural History, you know just how impressive it is. (Really, really impressive.) But thanks to a group of independent game developers, Babycastles, it’s about to become even more awesome than that.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1246)
- Topics (112)
- Gotham Season 3 first-look trailer promises all will be judged
- Meet Katana, Suicide Squad’s most lethal person. With a sword, anyway
- Watch the surreal and wacky fun of Son of Zorn in the SDCC trailer
- See a dress made of Legos and 15 other impressive outfits from the Her Universe show
- 5 reasons why The Killing Joke is still important…28 years later