Maybe aliens would actually make better lovers. Better than that cute chick at Alpha Centauri with the bondage closet in her quarters, you ask?Read More
Category: Lightspeed Magazine
Sure, terrorism is a threat, but it’s not the kind of bowel-weakening specter of doom we know in our hearts we ought to be worrying about. Luckily, science fiction is a rich source of improbable worst-case scenarios, any one of which is bound to suit all you paranoiacs out there who just can’t go to bed at night without the comfort of knowing that something, somewhere, somehow is going to get you.
Would cats’ natural curiosity lead to all our embarrassing secrets being exposed on Fluffy’s Twitter feed? Would Seaworld still be so popular if we had to jump through burning hoops for Flipper’s amusement?
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1466)
- Topics (114)
- Scarlett Johansson reveals massive superhero convergence in Avengers: Infinity War
- Unaired Powerless episode, starring Adam West, now online
- Fantripping: Game of Thrones pop-up bar in Washington D.C. will let you toast the Old Gods and the New
- AwesomeCon After-party is Raising Money for Suicide Prevention Group
- Director Neill Blomkamp releases short film Rakka