Maybe aliens would actually make better lovers. Better than that cute chick at Alpha Centauri with the bondage closet in her quarters, you ask?Read More
Category: Lightspeed Magazine
Sure, terrorism is a threat, but it’s not the kind of bowel-weakening specter of doom we know in our hearts we ought to be worrying about. Luckily, science fiction is a rich source of improbable worst-case scenarios, any one of which is bound to suit all you paranoiacs out there who just can’t go to bed at night without the comfort of knowing that something, somewhere, somehow is going to get you.
Would cats’ natural curiosity lead to all our embarrassing secrets being exposed on Fluffy’s Twitter feed? Would Seaworld still be so popular if we had to jump through burning hoops for Flipper’s amusement?
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1797)
- Topics (114)
- Stuff We Love: Game of Thrones gloves let you know winter is coming, but only when it’s cold
- New A Wrinkle in Time poster draws us into its folds
- Image of the day: Shazam! director Instagrams first poster. Sort of
- Rumor of the Day: Jake Gyllenhaal may replace Ben Affleck as Batman
- Frank Grillo and Mel Gibson up for blood-soaked time loop flick Boss Level