Month: November 2011
Nov 5, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
It’s the 4th Doctor Who’s scarf in necklace form. Adorable. Stealthy. And goes with freakin’ everything. How do we convince the beader to sell this on Etsy?
In other news, I’m on Tumblr, referencing a LiveJournal post.
Nov 1, 2011 | Technology |
When I first encountered End User License Agreements (EULAs), I can honestly say I ignored them. After all, they were written in Legalese, a language I never learned. It was easy enough to click “I accept” and ignore it in the same way that I once ignored my father’s demand that I stop wearing a push-up bra.
Later I thought, “Wow, this bra is awfully revealing,” and “Maybe I should read this EULA, after all.”
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1287)
- Topics (114)
- China lost control of its space station and now it’s falling back to Earth
- The CW just made it dead simple to cut the cord and watch their shows, no login required
- David Harbour talks Stranger Things Season 2 and the fate of Eleven
- 4 set photos give us a glimpse of Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One
- William Shatner got a life. It’s a life filled with Star Trek.