Month: November 2011
Nov 5, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
It’s the 4th Doctor Who’s scarf in necklace form. Adorable. Stealthy. And goes with freakin’ everything. How do we convince the beader to sell this on Etsy?
In other news, I’m on Tumblr, referencing a LiveJournal post.
Nov 1, 2011 | Technology |
When I first encountered End User License Agreements (EULAs), I can honestly say I ignored them. After all, they were written in Legalese, a language I never learned. It was easy enough to click “I accept” and ignore it in the same way that I once ignored my father’s demand that I stop wearing a push-up bra.
Later I thought, “Wow, this bra is awfully revealing,” and “Maybe I should read this EULA, after all.”
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1276)
- Topics (114)
- Can You Lose Weight Playing The HTC Vive? This Gamer Is About To Find Out
- Stan Lee shares his thoughts on Zendaya as the new Mary Jane
- The Prequels Strike Back has a controversial take on the Star Wars prequel trilogy
- You Knew It Was True: Online Gaming Increases Test Scores
- Game of Thrones Season 7 casting notices: All men must speculate