Month: November 2011
Nov 5, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
It’s the 4th Doctor Who’s scarf in necklace form. Adorable. Stealthy. And goes with freakin’ everything. How do we convince the beader to sell this on Etsy?
In other news, I’m on Tumblr, referencing a LiveJournal post.
Nov 1, 2011 | Technology |
When I first encountered End User License Agreements (EULAs), I can honestly say I ignored them. After all, they were written in Legalese, a language I never learned. It was easy enough to click “I accept” and ignore it in the same way that I once ignored my father’s demand that I stop wearing a push-up bra.
Later I thought, “Wow, this bra is awfully revealing,” and “Maybe I should read this EULA, after all.”
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1323)
- Topics (114)
- Critcally acclaimed videogame, The Last of Us, to get a sequel
- First 4 pics of Hulu’s upcoming series The Handmaid’s Tale
- Forget Mars. Why we should colonize Saturn’s moon Titan instead
- Speed-watch the Harry Potter series in 78 minutes
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to produce Kingkiller Chronicle TV show and movie