Month: November 2011
Nov 5, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
It’s the 4th Doctor Who’s scarf in necklace form. Adorable. Stealthy. And goes with freakin’ everything. How do we convince the beader to sell this on Etsy?
In other news, I’m on Tumblr, referencing a LiveJournal post.
Nov 1, 2011 | Technology |
When I first encountered End User License Agreements (EULAs), I can honestly say I ignored them. After all, they were written in Legalese, a language I never learned. It was easy enough to click “I accept” and ignore it in the same way that I once ignored my father’s demand that I stop wearing a push-up bra.
Later I thought, “Wow, this bra is awfully revealing,” and “Maybe I should read this EULA, after all.”
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1255)
- Topics (112)
- Watch: Why The Exorcist producer was initially reluctant about the remake
- Image of the day: John Barrowman is as good a Harley Quinn as Margot Robbie
- Are all The Magicians cast actually dead? Surprises in store for Season 2.
- Watch: Expect more science fiction in Season 2 of Colony
- Supernatural casts legendary pop star Rick Springfield as Lucifer