Month: December 2011
Recently, my husband and I were arguing about TiVos, and it’s not just because we like to argue. He says that our homegrown MythTV system is a customizable, open-source way to record television, and I say that I miss the chirpy little noise a TiVo remote control made when I fast-forwarded through the commercials. Then we paused to remember Tivo’s competitor, ReplayTV. What the heck happened to it?
Dec 7, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
Is this stealth cosplay? Yes and no. Yes, if you’re one of the three people on the planet who hasn’t played Angry Birds (Hi, Mom!), you wouldn’t know quite what you were looking at. No, because she’s wearing a freakin’ Angry Bird.
I would too. Except that I would go with the yellow bird, because the yellow has some speed on him.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1275)
- Topics (114)
- Stan Lee shares his thoughts on Zendaya as the new Mary Jane
- The Prequels Strike Back has a controversial take on the Star Wars prequel trilogy
- You Knew It Was True: Online Gaming Increases Test Scores
- Game of Thrones Season 7 casting notices: All men must speculate
- In Jean-Claude Van Johnson clip, Jean-Claude Van Damme plays a parody of himself