Month: December 2011
Recently, my husband and I were arguing about TiVos, and it’s not just because we like to argue. He says that our homegrown MythTV system is a customizable, open-source way to record television, and I say that I miss the chirpy little noise a TiVo remote control made when I fast-forwarded through the commercials. Then we paused to remember Tivo’s competitor, ReplayTV. What the heck happened to it?
Dec 7, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
Is this stealth cosplay? Yes and no. Yes, if you’re one of the three people on the planet who hasn’t played Angry Birds (Hi, Mom!), you wouldn’t know quite what you were looking at. No, because she’s wearing a freakin’ Angry Bird.
I would too. Except that I would go with the yellow bird, because the yellow has some speed on him.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1288)
- Topics (114)
- 10 Star Trek board games you should beam to your gaming shelf
- China lost control of its space station and now it’s falling back to Earth
- The CW just made it dead simple to cut the cord and watch their shows, no login required
- David Harbour talks Stranger Things Season 2 and the fate of Eleven
- 4 set photos give us a glimpse of Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One