Month: December 2011
Recently, my husband and I were arguing about TiVos, and it’s not just because we like to argue. He says that our homegrown MythTV system is a customizable, open-source way to record television, and I say that I miss the chirpy little noise a TiVo remote control made when I fast-forwarded through the commercials. Then we paused to remember Tivo’s competitor, ReplayTV. What the heck happened to it?
Dec 7, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
Is this stealth cosplay? Yes and no. Yes, if you’re one of the three people on the planet who hasn’t played Angry Birds (Hi, Mom!), you wouldn’t know quite what you were looking at. No, because she’s wearing a freakin’ Angry Bird.
I would too. Except that I would go with the yellow bird, because the yellow has some speed on him.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1323)
- Topics (114)
- Critcally acclaimed videogame, The Last of Us, to get a sequel
- First 4 pics of Hulu’s upcoming series The Handmaid’s Tale
- Forget Mars. Why we should colonize Saturn’s moon Titan instead
- Speed-watch the Harry Potter series in 78 minutes
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to produce Kingkiller Chronicle TV show and movie