Month: December 2011
Recently, my husband and I were arguing about TiVos, and it’s not just because we like to argue. He says that our homegrown MythTV system is a customizable, open-source way to record television, and I say that I miss the chirpy little noise a TiVo remote control made when I fast-forwarded through the commercials. Then we paused to remember Tivo’s competitor, ReplayTV. What the heck happened to it?
Dec 7, 2011 | Stealth Cosplay |
Is this stealth cosplay? Yes and no. Yes, if you’re one of the three people on the planet who hasn’t played Angry Birds (Hi, Mom!), you wouldn’t know quite what you were looking at. No, because she’s wearing a freakin’ Angry Bird.
I would too. Except that I would go with the yellow bird, because the yellow has some speed on him.
- Featured Articles (15)
- From (1255)
- Topics (112)
- Watch: Why The Exorcist producer was initially reluctant about the remake
- Image of the day: John Barrowman is as good a Harley Quinn as Margot Robbie
- Are all The Magicians cast actually dead? Surprises in store for Season 2.
- Watch: Expect more science fiction in Season 2 of Colony
- Supernatural casts legendary pop star Rick Springfield as Lucifer